QC Patina Stain
The tips below can help you make your projects using QC Patina Stain be their
- QC Patina Stains are applied over concrete that has attained a full 28-day
cure. Stains may be applied over concrete with less curing time, but unpredictable
results may occur.
- Concrete that is to be stained should be cured using water or high quality
- The substrate must be bare, free of all debris and contain no material
that would act as a resist to the stain.
- Test the surface to be stained for the presence of sealers, curing compounds
or release agents.
- Do not use curing compounds or plastic sheeting.
- Stains should always be applied in two or more applications. Do not rinse
stains between coats.